With there is so much focus on Cloud for every single aspect of technology investments in business it is imperative that our storage aligns well for managing and protecting data. Managing, securing and accessing data in a multi-cloud environment especially when they use multiple public clouds is becoming a huge challenge for businesses.
Dell Technologies Cloud combines the power of VMware Cloud Foundation and Dell Technologies infrastructure, delivering a consistent hybrid Cloud experience across private, public and edge Cloud environments.
Multi-Cloud Storage Solutions from DELL EMC
- Dell EMC Unity XT – a midrange storage solution, all-flash and hybrid-flash arrays designed for high-speed data access, optimal efficiency, simplified management and all-inclusive software for multi-cloud storage requirements.
- Dell EMC PowerMax – an end-to-end NVMe multi-cloud storage solution with storage-class memory (SCM) for persistent storage. De-duplication and compression provide extreme efficiency even while scaling.
- Dell Technologies Cloud Storage Services makes it easy to connect best-of-breed multi-cloud storage solutions to the enterprise’s Clouds of choice. This Storage-as-a-Service solution is ideal for deploying demanding applications to the Cloud for analytics, disaster recovery or test/dev, or for supporting specific use cases for unstructured data in specific vertical markets.
Managing Data Made Easier
From the storage perspective, Dell is making data management easier in multi-cloud environments. The Apex Portfolio has its entire portfolio as a service, giving clients a cloud-like feel to their on-premises environments — more on-demand capabilities and pay-as-you-go consumption models — and extending reach from on-premises data centers into the cloud.
Dell is rolling out Apex Multi-Cloud Data Services, in which it will provide, block, file and object storage services and data protection services with simultaneous access to all major clouds.
With the service, clients can choose what type of Dell storage service they want, how much bandwidth to pay for and the public clouds they want to connect to in any combination at the same time.
Backup Services and Project Alpine
In addition, Dell is offering Apex Backup Services that deliver simplified data protection along with centralized monitoring and management for software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, endpoints and hybrid workloads. It scales on-demand and protects against cyberattacks with instant detection, rapid response and accelerated recovery.
Dell’s Project Alpine will make Dell’s block and files storage software platforms available in public clouds, enabling enterprises to buy software as a managed service using existing cloud credits, which gives a consistent storage environment on-premises and in the cloud, making data sharing across those environments and lower storage costs.
With Dell Technologies Validated Designs for multi-cloud storage solutions, enterprises can:
- Accelerate time-to-value with pre-tested infrastructure and deployment guidance.
- Improve performance with independent scaling of storage.
- Leverage existing investments in multi-cloud and hybrid Cloud storage infrastructure.
Need Professional Assistance?
Take professional assistance from DELL EMC Platinum Partners in Chennai like Uniware Systems when it comes to Dell EMC Storage Solutions implementation or consulting. You will be able to size precisely and accordingly enable the right services.